1. I'm looking to buy wholesale dresses for my store, where do I go?
We've set up a system with you in mind. By clicking the Carry Our Brand tab on the top of this page, you learn more about having our brand in your store. To inquire about price or place an order please call us at 212-971-9217 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Does Alexia Admor ship dresses internationally?
If you are an international buyer looking to purchase Alexia Admor dresses (wholesale apparel or retail), please call us at (212) 971-9217 or email email@example.com. We currently serve clients around the world and are equipped to ship clothing overseas. Please note that the buyer is responsible for tarriffs, taxes and shipping to his/her respective location.
3. How many units do I need to purchase to qualify as a wholesale dress buyer?
Our business is designed to serve clients ranging from small boutiques to large department stores. We generally require that you purchase a size run in a color within a style. If you'd like to put together a custom order, please call us at (212) 971-9217.
4. I have a special occasion such as a wedding, prom, formal or graduation coming up. Can I arrange a special order for the event?
Our goal is to ensure you celebrate in style. If you are looking to put together a bridesmaid, mother of the bride, prom, graduation, or wedding package - give us a call and we'll help you make a fashion statement at your special event.
5. My prom, graduation, birthday, cocktail party or wedding is coming up shortly - can you expedite shipping so that I meet my deadline?
Last minute shopping are we? Don't worry, we offer several shipping options. Free UPS Ground shipping applies to all USA retail orders (3-5 business days). For quicker delivery, including UPS Next Day Air, we charge rates based on actual UPS shipping costs. Our design showroom is located in New York City, so pickup is an option if need be.
6. I'm looking for a specific design but can't seem to find it, can you help?
Sure, if you're looking for a specific style that you can't find on our website, please send us an email with something descriptive such as color, dress design, whether it was an evening dress, cocktail dress, bridesmaid's dress or better yet, send us the style number.
7. Ground shipping is free, but does Alexia Admor charge sales taxes?
We are located in New York City, as such we charge taxes on orders shipped within New York State.
8. How can I be sure what size I need?
Please refer to our sizing chart, or visit a local Alexia Admor retailer to determine the proper size. If you accidentally order the incorrect dress size, we can exchange within the same dress style as inventory permits (standard shipping rates apply).
9. I just confirmed my dress order online, what's next?
We'll keep you posted as your brand new Alexia Admor dress moves through our shipping process. You will be provided with a UPS tracking number upon shipping confirmation.
10. Where is Alexia Admor located?
Our main office has been rooted in the heart of the fashion world on 36th St. between 7th and 8th Ave in the Garment District of NYC for the past 20 years. Our line focuses on contemporary women's clothing, more specifically in the design and manufacturing of women's dresses.
11. How can I learn more about Alexia Admor and interact with the company?
We love to interact with our fans and encourage you to send us pictures wearing our dresses. We feature our fans both on our website and on our Facebook fan page. Feel free to send us an email or write on our Facebook wall.