1. I'm looking to buy wholesale dresses for my store, where do I go?
To inquire or place an order please email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. How many units do I need to purchase to qualify as a wholesale dress buyer?
Our business is designed to serve clients ranging from small boutiques to large department stores. We generally require that you purchase a size run in a color within a style. If you'd like to put together a custom order, please email us at email@example.com
3. I have a special occasion such as a wedding, prom, formal or graduation coming up. Can I arrange a special order for the event?
Our goal is to ensure you celebrate in style. If you are looking to put together a bridesmaid, mother of the bride, prom, graduation, or wedding package - email us and we'll help you make a fashion statement at your special event.
4. My prom, graduation, birthday, cocktail party or wedding is coming up shortly - can you expedite shipping so that I meet my deadline?
Last minute shopping are we? Don't worry, we offer several shipping options. Free UPS Ground shipping applies to all USA retail orders (3-5 business days). For quicker delivery, including UPS Next Day Air, we charge rates based on actual UPS shipping costs.
5. I'm looking for a specific design but can't seem to find it, can you help?
Sure, if you're looking for a specific style that you can't find on our website, please send us an email with something descriptive such as color, dress design, whether it was an evening dress, cocktail dress, bridesmaid's dress or better yet, send us the style number.
6. Ground shipping is free, but does Alexia Admor charge sales taxes?
We are located in New York City, as such we charge taxes on orders shipped within New York State.
7. How can I be sure what size I need?
Please refer to our sizing chart, or visit a local Alexia Admor retailer to determine the proper size. If you accidentally order the incorrect dress size, we can exchange within the same dress style as inventory permits (standard shipping rates apply).
8. I just confirmed my dress order online, what's next?
We'll keep you posted as your brand new Alexia Admor dress moves through our shipping process. You will be provided with a UPS tracking number upon shipping confirmation.
9. Where is Alexia Admor located?
Our main office has been rooted in the heart of the fashion world in the Garment District of NYC for the past 20 years. Our line focuses on contemporary women's clothing, more specifically in the design and manufacturing of women's dresses.
10. How can I learn more about Alexia Admor and interact with the company?
We love to interact with our customers and encourage you to send us pictures wearing our dresses. We feature our customers both on our website and on our Instagram @alexiaadmor, Facebook fan page.
Feel free to send us an email or write on our Facebook wall.